7 août 2011

Free LP : Rome & The L.A. Leakers present The Impossible




1. The Impossible (Produced By: J-Love)
2. I Get Lifted (Produced By: ROME )
3. Borderline Famous (Produced By: ROME )
4. Bigger (Produced By: Don Mind Productions)
5. Los Angeles Leakers Skit #1
6. La Isla Bonita Ft. LaLa Romero (Produced By: ROME )
7. Back to Life Ft. LaLa Romero (Produced By: ROME )
8. Fall Before Summer (Produced By: Tha Bizness )
9. What You Want Ft. Mike Jaggerr (Produced By: ROME )
10. Los Angeles Leakers Skit #2
11. In My Life (Produced By: ROME )
12. Keep Slippin’ Away Ft. Mistah F.A.B. (Produced By: ROME )
13. The Caribbean (Produced By: ROME )
14. Ghetto Struggle Feel Good Music (Produced By: ROME )
15. Los Angeles Leakers Skit #3
16. All I Need (Produced By: ROME )
17. Love Is Blind (Produced By: ROME )
18. I’m Possible (Produced By: BIG K.R.I.T. )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire