21 oct. 2011

Pim Pam Poum / Takin' It To The Streets Vol.11 (by @DjWiky)



Pim Pam Poum / Takin' it to the streets vol.11

Travis Porter - Slow Motion (Feat Kelly Rowland)
Lil Scrappy - Helicopter Ft. Twista
DJ Drama - Ain't No Way Around It Ft. Future
Miguel - Quickie (After Midnight) Ft. Twista
2 Chainz - Spend It (Feat T.I.) (Remix)
Rick Ross - You The Boss
Jay-Z and Kanye West - Paris (Feat T.I.) (Remix)
Pusha T - Body Work (Feat. Juicy J, Meek Mill, And French Montana)
Big K.R.I.T. - Money On The Floor Ft. 2 Chainz, 8Ball, MJG
T.C. Da Outlaw - Aww Man Ft. Ben Frank, King South
Travis Porter - Pyt
Travis Porter - Switch Ft. Jose Guapo
Travis Porter - One Cheek
T.I. - Im Flexin (Feat Big Krit)
DJ Drama - Undercover (Feat J. Cole and Chris Brown)
Drake - Free Spirit Ft. Rick Ross
Lil Wayne - Abortion
Big Sean - Dance Ft. Nicki Minaj (Remix)
Tyga - Apollyons Theme
N.O.R.E - Scared Money (Feat.. Pusha T and Meek Mill)
Rick Ross - I Love My B-----
T-Pain - 5 O Clock Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen
Maino - That Could Be Us
Young Jeezy - F.A.M.E. (Feat. T.I.)
J. Cole - Sideline Story
Problem - Last Love
Beyonce - Countdown
Download the Dj Wiky app for iPhone & Android
http://road.ie/dj-wiky ( free app )

Tape DJ WIKY sur l'App Store ou l'Android Market directement depuis ton mobile.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire