1 mars 2011

Teddy Riley: The King Of Swing – Mixed By DJ Superix (2009)

Télécharge le projet ici : Teddy Riley: 



Tracklist:
01. Intro – The Show
02. Guy – Teddy’s Jam 2
03. Wrecks-N-Effect – New Jack Swing
04. The Classical Two – New Generation
05. B.Fats – The B.Fats
06. Kool Moe Dee – How Ya Like Me Now
07. The Wee Papa Girl Rappers – Faith
08. Spoonie Gee – I’m All Shook Up
09. Guy – Her
10. Heavy D & The Boyz – We’ve Got Our Own Thing
11. Big Daddy Kane – I Get The Job Done
12. Johnny Kemp – Just Got Paid
13. Bobby Brown – My Prerogative
14. Guy – My Fantasy
15. Keith Sweat – I Want Her
16. Redhead Kingpin & The Fbi – Do The Right Thing
17. Jane Child – Don’t Wanna Fall In Love (7′ Radio Mix)
18. Wrecks-N-Effect – Ready Or Not
19. Guy – Do Me Right
20. Bubba – I Like Your Style
21. Teddy Riley Featuring Tammy Lu – Is It Good To You
22. Michael Jackson – Remember The Time
23. Hi-Five – I Like The Way
24. Foxy Brown – Get Me Home
25. Jay Z Featuring Blackstreet – City Is Mine
26. R. Kelly – Summer Bunnies Contest (Remix)
27. SWV – Right Here (Human Nature Extended)
28. Guy – Tell Me What You Like
29. Blackstreet – Joy
30. Blackgirl – Krazy
31. SWV – I’m So Into You (Teddy’s Radio Mix)
32. Blackstreet – Baby Be Mine
33. Wrecks-N-Effect – Rump Shaker
34. Blackstreet Featuring Dr Dre – No Diggity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire